I also tried glossy cardstock - which I normally love, but didn't like the coloring on this one. It wasn't a cardfront, but pieces...I put them on the red piece and added them to the kraft card.
The three following cards are what I ended up duplicating over & over. Regular cardstock, masked and stippled reindeer, glaze gelly pen on nose and ribbon around Rudolph's neck. The first two, are almost identical...I applied the ribbon to the back of the kraft cardstock; flipped it over and realized it was upside down. Oops! So I had to re-do it correctly (in my mind). Errors can be covered up or used.
After making up a number of these at the crop, I ran out of words; but still had reindeers. I'm glad I had a piece of the patterned paper (pre-cut of course)...and I like this card better. Stamps: retired TAC.
I'm not done...come back next week for another group of cards. :)